FCI works with customers to clarify and implement enterprise architectures appropriately aligned with their strategies and goals. Our team provides expertise in the implementation, transformation, organizational design, staffing models, people, business & IT strategy alignment. We bring tools and methodologies for EA talent selection and development, and performance management.
Our current areas of Enterprise Architecture support include:
- Apply enterprise architecture governance processes, methodologies, and management to key enterprise decision making in support of compliance reporting, concept development and planning
- Analyze and identify patterns and profiles with across stakeholders and Communities of Interest (COI) to ensure alignment within the EA.
- Provide IT guidance and to ensure compliance.
- Manage EA and IT governance and processes.
- Lead the development of strategy, policy, and guidance to meet strategic objectives for sharing of data, information and information technology services
- Develop and maintain a library of Reference Architectures as authoritative sources of architecture information to guide and constrain the instantiations of multiple architectures and solutions.