Experienced as a prime contractor since 1979, FCI has successfully managed numerous and simultaneous task orders, performance-based, multi-million dollar IDIQ contracts, such as COMETS, COMETS II, Encore II, DISA Next Generation Engineering (NexGen), and GSA contracts. We have led teams of over 25 large and small subcontractors, simultaneously executing as many as 80 task orders with 500+ subtasks. Our government customers have frequently ranked FCI’s performance as “Very Good” to “Exceptional” in the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS).
Many of our managers are Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and provide project management and programmatic support to enhance performance, quality, timelines and efficiency across a variety of customer programs.
Areas of Program Management expertise:
- Program Review and Analysis
- Acquisition Strategy Development and Documentation
- IT Management and Security
- Product Lifecycle
- Capabilities and Requirements Development and Analysis
- Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE)
- Project Implementation
- Integrated Master Schedule and Integrated Master Plan (IMS/IMP)
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Program Management Office (PMO) execution
- Knowledge Management
- ISO 9001:2008 Framework